Tuesday, October 04, 2005

Facial Tick

I think I developed a facial tick today. Ben took my football game out of the Nintendo and can’t remember where he put it. I probably spent two, or three hours looking for it. Have you ever lost something that you really didn’t want to be lost? Then felt the intense frustration that comes from not finding it? After awhile it becomes less about wanting the thing back, and more about how crazy it is that you can’t find it. I mean where could it possibly be? I’ve looked everywhere in the whole stinking house. He’s never lost one of my games like this before, usually he takes the game out of the Nintendo, and puts it in a game case, but not this time. I need Marie to get home so she can use her magical woman power to find it in two seconds, and point out to me that it was right under my nose the whole time.

That’s not the sole cause of the tick though. What put me over the edge was when Ben pooped his pants. It wasn’t so much that he pooped his pants, but what really chapped my butt was that he took his underwear off in the bathroom and made a big poopy mess. He got poop on the floor, and the rug. That’s when I felt my eyebrow start to twitch. I think I might be recovering already though. Somehow, writing the word “poopy” has a way of cheering me up. Now if I could just find that filth, flarrin’, flarrin’, filth football game.