Thursday, September 22, 2005

Bye-Bye Big House

We moved out of the Big House last week, and into my parents’ house. It was a load of fun living in the Big House, and we’ll miss it. Ben still talks about Jack and Gabriel everyday, of course it’s only been five days.

Life at my parents’ is fun. The house is way smaller than the Big House, so it’s a little cramped, but on the upside everything is always really close. In the Big House if I needed something from the kitchen it was like “OK I need to pack a bag for the trip to the kitchen. See you in a few hours Honey.” Here if I need something from the kitchen I can probably reach it without leaving my seat.

Koonya’s not diggin’ it here though. He spends his days chained up outside. I’ll be happy for him when we have our own house again, and he can have the freedom to go in and out whenever he wants.