Monday, December 12, 2005

Funny Stuff That Ben Said Recently


He fell out of the shopping cart at Wal-mart, and later when I asked if his head hurt, he said, “Nope, it’s all fix”.

He calls Marie and I by our first names at least a couple of times a day.

He dropped his sucker, and it broke, so he ran to tell me, “I dwop my fweakin’ sucker!”

He asked me to put a movie on for him, and I told him to ask his Mom, but he said, “No, she’s crazy”.

Then a minute or two later when she was putting the movie on for him she asked “Am I crazy Ben?”

To which he replied, “No, you’re a genius.” We were both stunned, and we were asking ourselves where he learned to say that.

A few minutes later we got our answer as we were listening to his movie (Beauty and the Beast), and we hear a conversation between Belle, and her father. The father calls himself crazy, and Belle replies, “You’re not crazy you’re a genius.”