Sunday, July 09, 2006

Eyes on the Road Please


I was watching the UFC fight tonight (technically yesterday), with my Bro. In-law, Scott, when Marie came in to tell him that some lady just crashed into his parked truck. Can you believe that crap? What was I just saying about morons, and crashing into stationary objects? (See yesterdays post about crashing into walls). The lady’s BMW was busted up, but Scott’s truck only suffered minor damage. She said that she was looking down to fasten her seatbelt, and get this, she’s an accident lawyer. Ha! That’s funny.

The BMW symbol broke off of her hood, and I tried to keep it, but Marie made me give it to her. I don’t know what for. She has no use for it. The thing was busted anyway.

Oh, and the Ortiz/Shamrock fight ended quickly with Tito winning by ref stoppage, and Silvia beat Arlovski in a boring fight. Not the best UFC pay-per-view I’ve seen.